To Design, Supply, Erect and Finish 22FT x 45FT Mobile Home / Caravan as per attached Specification and Drawing
- Structural timber to be Scandinavian softwood from sustainable sources graded to comply with our consulting engineers requirements.
- Timber treated with preservative in accordance with BS 5268 Part 5 1976 to comply with current Building Regulation requirements.
- Sheathing to be 9mm thick OSB (orientated strand board).
- Structural fixings to be rust proofed.
- All timber and wood based products on this contract will be FSC/PEFC certified.
- Manufactured in panels 2400mm nom high 50 x 150mm finished (38 x 140mm stud at 600mm max centres clad with 9mm OSB sheathing).
- Breather membrane to BS4016 1966 pre-fixed to panels at works with nylon tape to indicate stud positions. The breather membrane will be extended at the sides and bottom of panels to form sufficient laps
- Apertures in panels have lintels and cripple studs as specified by our engineer.
- Manufactured as panels 2400mm nom high 38 x 89mm stud at 600mm max centres with restraining noggins as required. Apertures formed as required with all necessary lintels and cripple studs incorporated in panels.
- When walls occur along the central axis of the unit they will be manufactured No.2 x 38x50mm studs walls joined together allowing for separation.
PLASTERBOARD SUPPORTS AND ADDITIONAL STUDS
- Additional noggins or studs pre-fixed in panels to provide support for plasterboard at all junctions.
- All necessary additional support studs (below trimmers, beams etc) pre-fixed in panels and marked for precise location on site.
- Manufactured as external or internal walls to match roof profile.
CHASSIS AND FLOOR
- NORMAL DOMESTIC LOADING
- Timber Chassis Construction. Primary chassis (to each half of the structure) comprising 135mmx220mm Timber Beam. Bolted to allow separation.
- The secondary floor construction will be 22mm OSB chipboard supported by 45 x 195 joists at 600mm max. centres with 9mm OSB sheathing underneath.
- Insulation in the floor zone will be provided by 200mm Glass-wool insulation.
- The roof construction will comprise 45x145mm Roof Joists supported by a composite Glulam ridge beam in 2x Halves 86x225mm. 15mm OSB deck. Felt and Batten.
- 32 x 200 PSE softwood fascia
- 32 x 150 softwood bargeboard
- Cambrian Black/Grey Slate Tiles.
- Galvanized Steel Rainwater Goods.
FIXINGS AND SUNDRY MATERIALS
- All necessary nails, bolts, connectors and fixings provided.
- PVA adhesive provided for tongues on chipboard floors
- The roof will be insulated with 150mm Glass-wool insulation.
- The floors will be insulated with 200mm Glass-wool insulation.
- External walls will be insulated with 150mm Glass-wool insulation.
- Internal walls will be insulated with 100mm Glass-wool insulation.
- 12mm foil back plasterboard, Fitted.
- 12mm Moisture resistant plasterboard for bathrooms.
- Tape and Joint finish throughout.
- Decoration in Dulux Paint colour of choice (EXCLUDED).
- 1st and 2nd Fix Electrics.
- Supply and connect 17th edition consumer unit to current regulations.
- Supply wire and fit 20x twin sockets (white).
- Supply wire and fit 3 x bathroom extract fans.
- Supply wire and fit in 1 x Kitchen area 4 x Twin sockets, 4 x spurs, 1x cooker controller to kitchen for 3x Kitchens.
- Supply wire and fit 30 x ceiling down lights (white).
- Wire for no. 2 x outside lights.
- 9 x Electric Radiators with individual thermostats.
- 1st and 2nd Fix Plumbing.
- Supply and fit combination boiler. Electric System.
- Local connection of Soil Pipes/Vents.
- Supply wire and fit 1 x oil filled towel radiator to bathrooms (wall mounted chrome finish).
- Bathroom cold feed to toilet. Hot and Cold to Hand Basin. Hot and Cold to Bath Mixer Taps.
- The building will be clad externally with planed 21mm thick T&G Siberian Larch.
WINDOW AND DOORS
- Fitted External Windows and Doors as per drawing 0840-5-3
- Double Glazed Windows and Doors. Factory Painted Softwood. http://www.howarth-timber.co.uk
- Ten Year Warranty all windows/doors (under 180cms wide).
- Oak Veneered Engineered Flooring Throughout.
- MDF Skirting and Doors Surrounds Painted White.
- Oak Veneered Internal Doors with Chrome Handles.
TOILET AND BATHROOMS
- 3x En suite Bathrooms
- Toilets, Shower Unit, Sinks, Standard White.
- Tiled Floor and Half Tiled Walls, Splash Back and Surrounds.
- 3x Kitchenette Units. Fully Fitted From Howdens Range. PC Sum £6000 in total.
DRAWINGS AND ENGINEERING
- 3 full sets of drawings; floor plan, four side elevations and profile.
- The structure has been designed with the client to accordance with the definition of a Caravan/Mobile Home, in that it has been designed to stand in two self-supporting sections, separately constructed, that can be transported off-site, In that: (a) the central ridge beam is manufactured in two separate length joint together by means of bolts and clamps (b) centrally running partition walls are made from 2 x unconnected panels allowing separation (c) incorporates 2 x specially constructed timber floor cassettes/chassis manufactured to allow lifting of the structure with crane and cradle or movement of the structure with a temporary wheeled chassis.
- The structure will remain unconnected to the slab/base.
- 3rd Party Structural Engineers Calculation Report. Demonstrates supplied structure can be re-located.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
FIXED PRICE PERIOD
- The price stated shall remain fixed for the period shown on the quotation.
- This price is based on the drawings and specification shown on the quotation. Any Amendment to the drawings and specification shown will have to be issued in writing by the purchaser. The price and production period will be altered in accordance with any amendment.
- Off loading of materials is the responsibility of Self Build Timber Frame Ltd.
- The drawings and specification referred to on the quotation will be the specification. We will always strive to improve the standard specification and as a result some minor changes may take place from time to time. We reserve the right to implement minor improvements to their standard specification without notifying the purchaser unless the improvement contradicts the essence of the specification.
- Not required.
- The property and copyright in all documents supplied by us is fully reserved.
- The specification and building of the foundations are the responsibility of the purchaser. To enable the erection to take place the foundations will have to be constructed to the following tolerances:
- Level and alignment of wall or concrete slab below base plates +/ – 6mm maximum of 12mm in 6m. Level of concrete slab +/ – 3mm within 3m, maximum 12mm. Square: +/ – 8mm on diagonal up to 12m.
PLANNING AND BUILDING REGULATIONS
- All aspects of Planning are the responsibility of the Client.