FRAME TOTAL INCLUDING MANUFACTURE, ERECTION, TRUCKING, PLANT HIRE AND BUILDING REGULATIONS: £61,500
- Structural timber to be Scandinavian softwood from sustainable sources graded to comply with our consulting engineers requirements.
- Timber treated with preservative in accordance with BS 5268 Part 5 1976 to comply with current Building Regulation requirements.
- Sheathing to be 9mm thick OSB (orientated strand board).
- Structural fixings to be rust proofed.
- All timber and wood based products on this contract will be FSC/PEFC certified.
- Manufactured in panels 2400mm nom high 50 x 150mm finished (38 x 140mm stud at 600mm max centres clad with 9mm OSB sheathing).
- Breather membrane to BS4016 1966 pre-fixed to panels at works with nylon tape to indicate stud positions. The breather membrane will be extended at the sides and bottom of panels to form sufficient laps
- Apertures in panels have lintels and cripple studs as specified by our engineer.
- Manufactured as panels 2400mm nom high 38 x 89mm stud at 600mm max centres with restraining noggins as required. Apertures formed as required with all necessary lintels and cripple studs incorporated in panels.
PLASTERBOARD SUPPORTS AND ADDITIONAL STUDS
- Additional noggins or studs pre-fixed in panels to provide support for plasterboard at all junctions.
- All necessary additional support studs (below trimmers, beams etc) pre-fixed in panels and marked for precise location on site.
- Manufactured as external or internal walls to match roof profile.
CHASSIS AND FLOOR
- NORMAL DOMESTIC LOADING
- The floor will be constructed using 50 x 150 joists at 600mm max. centres.
FIXINGS AND SUNDRY MATERIALS
- All necessary nails, bolts, connectors and fixings provided.
- PVA adhesive provided for tongues on chipboard floors.
ROOF COMPONENTS £4200
- The roof construction will comprise 150mm Roof Joist with 11mm OSB deck (ready for felt and batten, included).
- 32 x 200 PSE softwood fascia
- 32 x 150 softwood bargeboard
- Metro Light Composite Stone Coated Steel Roof Tiles. Fitted. Black.
- Black UPVC Rainwater Goods.
INSULATION AND INTERNAL LININGS SUPPLY AND FIT £8,350
- The roof and floors will be insulated with 75mm Kingspan insulation.
- External walls will be insulated with 150mm Glass-wool insulation.
- Internal walls will be insulated with 100mm Glass-wool insulation.
- 12mm foil back plasterboard, Fitted.
- 12mm Moisture resistant plasterboard for bathrooms.
- Tape and Joint finish.
- Decorated through in white/magnolia.
ELECTRICS 1st and 2nd FIX £6600
- 1st and 2nd Fix Electrics.
- Supply and connect 17th edition consumer unit to current regulations.
- Supply wire and fit 13x twin sockets (white).
- Supply wire and fit 4 x single sockets (white).
- Supply wire and fit 2 x bathroom extract fans.
- Supply wire and fit in Kitchen area 4 x Twin sockets, 4 x spurs, 1x cooker controller to kitchen.
- Supply wire and fit 8 x pendant lights and switches (white).
- Wire for no. 2 x outside lights (wiring only).
- Supply wire and fit 1 x spur/isolation switch for boiler.
- Supply wire and fit 6 x panel heaters with individual timers and thermostats (2 x 2.0kw 3 x 1.25kw 1 x 75kw) in White.
- Supply wire and fit 2 x oil filled electric towel radiators to bathrooms (wall mounted chrome finish).
PLUMBING 1st and 2nd FIX £5800
- 1st and 2nd Fix Plumbing.
- Supply and fix 220ltr hot water cylinder.
- Local connection of Soil Pipes/Vents.
- Bathroom cold feed to toilet. Hot and Cold to Hand Basin. Hot and Cold to Bath Mixer Taps. Feed for overhead shower. Bath, toilet and sink units, standard White.
- En-suite cold feed to toilet. Hot and Cold to Hand Basin. Hot and Cold to Bath Mixer Taps. Hot and Cold for overhead shower. Bath, toilet and sink units, standard White.
EXTERNAL CLADDING SUPPLY AND FIT £5900
- The building will be clad externally with planed 25mm thick Siberian Larch board on board at width of 125 and 120mm fixed to 25mm battens at 800mm centres (un-finished).
WINDOW AND DOORS £6440
- Fitted External Windows and doors as per drawing 1007-1
- UPVC Plastic. White. Low E-Glass. White handles. Obscured Glass in Bathrooms. Standard Thresholds. Flag Hinges. Multi-point locking.
- Ten Year Warranty all windows/doors (under 180cms wide).
FLOOR FINISH AND INTERNAL CARPENTRY SUPPLY AND FIT £2210
- Engineered 18mm Oak Veneered Boarding above 18mm OSB floorboard.
- White Painted MDF mouldings and doors linings.
- 6 Panel White Internal Doors.
KITCHEN – PC SUM £5500
- Fully Fitted Kitchen from Howdens standard Range inc. Cooker, Hob, Fridge/Freezer.
- 6 Panel White Internal Doors.
DRAWINGS AND ENGINEERING £1500
- 3 full sets of drawings; floor plan, four side elevations and profile.